- Listen to Sister Diane’s free episode of Craftypod 2.0 which is all about the art of letter writing with Donovan Beeson.
- Then go and Write a postcard to someone you haven’t seen in a while.
- See David Hockney’s exhibition, A Bigger Picture which is still on at the Royal Academy until 9th April.
- Read the new issue of The Knitter which has just come out for subscribers. I love the fitted jacket by Jennie Atkinson. If you don’t subscribe, take a look at Twist Collective for some excellent knitting based articles.
- Watch Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day on DVD. It stars Frances McDormand and Amy Adams, has beautiful costumes and sets and takes you into the glamour of the 1930s.
- Knit Woolly Wormhead’s QL Slouch Hat. It’s a quick knit in DK and what’s more, it’s reversible!
- If you’re Local, pop down to Pallant House in Chichester to catch the last day of their Edward Burra exhibition.
- Make and eat pancakes. I know it isn’t Shrove Tuesday for a few days, but practice makes perfect, doesn’t it?
- Lastly, don’t forget to Book your tickets to go to Unravel, the knitting festival at Farnham Maltings which is on next weekend.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Pass It On: Things to do on a Sunday